We offer a safe environment where you can be yourself, learning about and sharing your faith journey with other young people. Each month, we offer fun activities to help you develop self-confidence, a deeper faith, and leadership and ministry skills.
Our aim is to learn to serve God and each other at Holy Family and anywhere else we are called.
What do we do:
• Weekly gatherings
• Youth Mass
• Tea and Coffee after Youth Mass
• Fundraising for the youth group and for charity
• Youth Choir
• City Trips
• Parents and Friends Trivia Night fundraiser
• Australian Catholic Youth Festival (every two years)
• World Youth Day (every three to four years)
• Ministry to Grade 6 students at Holy Family Primary School (December)